View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 08:29 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Already called the police and family services, along with probate court to see about temporary guardianship of the DGD and the Supreme Court to see about getting custody of the DGD... everyone's sympathetic and disgusted with my step-daughter but legally can't do anything . She is supposed to be working with a social worker but since she went MIA in the beginning of December when the social worker was supposed to visit her, we'll see if her lack of communication to them and refusual to follow the ordered parenting classes and home visits doesn't change the legalities a bit. Because believe me, just as soon as she loses her custodial rights to the children, she's out of my house for good. Or at least until she gets her life together. The assistance stops here, and once I know she can't legally just take off with the DGD, believe me her stuff will be out on the curb for the trash man to come pick up.
St George 2013 (12-30-2016)