View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 01:16 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Starznight and bluesfan...thank you both for your insight and suggestions, they are all helpful. The medical assistant at our neuro's office actually (strongly) advised me to return to the ER with her this morning. Our neuro on the neuro on call. We will be following up with him in the office on Tuesday morning and finding out the results of the MRI. We were actually talking about short term residential living so that she can learn life skills and I found a non profit education service that provides audio assistance with Braille distance learning supplies.
We should be finished with the remodeling of our home within the next 2 months and we will be adding an efficiency apt (without cooking area) for her. She will share meals with us and just have her room and bathroom separate. She likes that idea, she will be near and still have a chance to be independent.

I will keep everyone posted with what the neuro has to tell us on Tuesday. Thank you all for listening.
bddouglas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (12-31-2016), Debbie D (01-11-2017), Kitty (12-31-2016), Starznight (12-31-2016)