Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 08:50 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Yesterday the grocery store was a packed, but I had good fortune, and was able to get a handicapped spot, and didn't have to wait in line to check out. It was a much better experience than I expected, especially since I waited until the last minute to go. No complaints
I won't carry any bags in anymore. Even if I wanted to, I can't because my left arm and hand, which is the free one, are somewhat lame since the relapse.

We didn't do anything special for New Year's Eve. Usually I make filet mignon, but I bought french bread for pizza yesterday, forgetting I had to use it before it went stale. My husband wasn't bothered by it. We watched a couple of movies, and were both asleep before midnight.

This morning I'm going to poach some chicken to use later in soup and chicken pie. If I'm feeling up to it, I'll throw the soup together. We'll have our steak dinner tonight.

The Patriots play today at 1pm. I don't have to worry about lunch, since we have leftover pizza from last night, so I won't have to miss any of the game
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-04-2017), Dmom3005 (01-03-2017), Mari (01-01-2017), mymorgy (01-01-2017)