Thread: Pentoxifyllin
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2017, 12:13 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophie0513 View Post
Hang in there NYMets..
As for the ketamine cream..I'm assuming that you are talking about a compounded cream?? I just had some prescribed to me awhile back..it had Ketamine, gabapentin, lidocaine etc and it cost 140.00 for the tube.
Thanks for the support, Sophie! I was reeling for about 2 hrs from when I posted a update but had so much stuff to get done that day I had to move on. With an appointment with the folks at movement disorders, basically another neurologist (the groups of docs I've had the least luck with), coming up in a few days - I'm a little nervous again. Hopefully, I'll have more answers then and with as few pokes as possible. I can't have an MRI done with SCS so I don't know how they'll really do much more testing other from a clinical point of view. Thanks also for mentioning the price of the cream you buy, I knew his number didn't sound right. Does anyone think it can be covered by insurance? I just want to use the cream to apply some sort of lotion to my sensitive thigh. It really needs to be desensitized and I hear it takes a long time, which I why I haven't started.
newyorkmets is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-05-2017), Shay08 (01-06-2017)