View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 08:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
I get this as well. The weight of my own body when I wake up causes so much pain from the pressure on my skin and deep through to my muscles and bones. I feel so weak and hurt so much like one would it they did 2 days of extreme fitness bootcamp, slept on a cold flat rock, and then caught the flu. The weakness is amazing. My arms and hands are so weak that I can't hold my cell phone above me to check emails. I try to shift into different positions but it's all awful so I wind up getting up to get through the horrible pain of moving to achieve the ability to function and get the little one ready for school. I have to be up and down constantly all day. Can't stand long, use my arms long, or be in any one position for more than 10-15 min. I feel that this is due to such poor oxygenation of the muscles and nerves. I also get the tingle and warmth in different areas of my body at times, more at night though. I get random shocks all over, but the ones in my hand happen almost anytime I try to hold my fingers straight.
Healthgirl have you got any confirmed diagnosis yet that you can attach your symptoms to? Have you had EMGs or anything at all to base this idea of lack of oxygenation around? It does seem to make sense but have any doctors confirmed this and explained what can cause this bizarre and extremely unpleasant set of symptoms?

Do you have any kind of sleep apnea? I was thinking that my breathing at night seems to dip low and perhaps I should speak to my gp about getting a referral to a sleep clinic for an assessment if lack of oxygen is doing this?

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote