View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
haha, I'm a grinder too. The antihistamines help my nostrils too, but also dry me out. The more I talk to you, the more I think the SS is probably part of my deal. I get the ridiculous twitches as well and have raynauds. Do you have orthostatic intolerance? My neurologists don't know what to really say about half of my symptoms besides that "it is all part of the neuropathy". They just add it to their notes to look like they are doing something when they dont really know what to do. I am also not on any daily meds. I did have to take 1/2 of a diazepam last night to help with my miserable muscle crap, and as much as I hate it... it saves me from horrific cycles of pain and autonomic problems that get out of control. It also helps with the burning pain. It turns out that it does something to mast cells.
I do the same with Zopiclone which I treat myself to once or twice a week. It just gives me some brief oblivion. But didn't know that Diazipan can do sometime to the mast cells. Maybe I should swap this for Zopiclone as this gives me a terrible taste next day. My late mum used to take Diazipan for sleep. It does get kind of desperate doesn't it but I try to muddle along. I don't have orthostatic intolerance I don't think - but I do have disequillibrium and lose my balance often. Also I have tinnitus which is relatively new and penetrates my head despite many other loud sounds. Hate it all but the weakness/ leaden limbs is definitely the scariest symptom I suffer and the only one I and my doctors seem unable to account for so far.

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote