View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 11:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk Hi Gerry!

Still trying to find time to list ALL Ive had and gone thru in 2016, but to answer your question I am at the point where nothing we've tried has really worked and I am about to move forward with the Spinal Cord Stim - 5 day trial period first, and then if this brings ANY relief the actual implant itself!

Afterward, I am SERIOUSLY looking for ways to have a "Rapid Detox" or even better yet an "Ultra Rapid Detox" conducted! My personal Pain Management Dr cannot find a place to allow him to do this himself, since he is no longer part of Walter Reed and doesnt have the same powers on doing hundreds of these as he did there. Therefore, I am searching for places to do either of these within my area (Northern Virginia) which from what I find are all actual Detox / Rehab facilities - not the warmest feeling since both involve actual Hospital Intubation type stuff ya know? More on that later................

Thank you for saying hi and I guess I will have to search out some of those former members here who I used to have a good relationship with. Was hoping my initial thread i used would spark some of them out of hibernation - I do hope some are still around in more ways than just membership here ya know?

Until later Gerry. Thanks again. Truly means alot my friend! Will TTYL ok?

Gunny
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-05-2017)