View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 12:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Help About To Start Trial Period on Cervical SCS

Hello All -

Just logged back in here again after a year+ more away. I actually posted my return using my Initial Intro Thread - which Gerry kindly replied to. If anyone wishes to see about my background and more, feel free to read about it and what has brought me here to begin with. I'm a Disabled Marine Corps Vet............

My New Member Intro - Disabled Marine Corps First Sergeant

Anyway, 2016 was a BRUTAL year for me pain wise, undergoing approx 20 surgeries (I count anything involving General Anesthesia a surgery) to help deal with the Chronic Pain associated w my Combat disabilities. So now, at the end of my rope, I am about to begin the 5 Day Trial Period with a Medtronics SCS device and would absolutely love to hear from anyone who's had one? Believe me folks, like to hear the Good and the Bad regardless of how horrible your experience may have been. Or how helpful too of course?

Thanks to ALL those here for your support and kind words years ago. Actually searching for some of you who may be here still too! "LovesTerriers?"

Well, anxious to see what people have to say about this so Im not going in with all unknowns! Thanks for reading friends!

Gunny
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-04-2017), PamelaJune (01-04-2017), St George 2013 (01-04-2017)