View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 03:06 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default By the way.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
No / Yes.

It will only be a Cervical Spine SCS - but from about byC-2 all the way down. Not sure if this answers your question KServ? Pain has become near killer and Pain Med tolerance is literally thru the roof (Dependence as well) which is what I stated in my post about seeking a Rapid / Ultra Rapid Detox afterward. I can't go on like this! Ugh.

I also found an Old Thread I wrote back when this subject was first brought up by my Dr. and this was that thread. One young lady stated she still had to use 50mg Fentanyl Patches while having the Cervical SCS as well. Are you also on an Opiate Med yourself too?

Another VERY Curious SCS Member - PLEASE HELP?

Would yours be a Medtronic device as well?

Thx for the reply.
Thank you very much for your service to our country! We don't take care of our vets the way we should! I am really sorry you are in so much pain, and that you have been through so much. I really do hope the SCS trial gives you some relief. I would like to know more about the ketamine treatment you received, could you fill me in please? I am hearing more about this as a treatment that can actually put RSD into remission. But it is still very new treatment for this and I can't find much info on it. Any thoughts from someone who has gone through it would be greatly appreciated!
kservello is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-04-2017), Gunny Fitz (01-04-2017), PamelaJune (01-04-2017)