View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ang..

I do feel for ya with the relationship thing I am going through a similar experience right now (again and for the last time). I had to lose my 27ft 5th wheel trailer to get him away from me... an I miss my trailer so... but not the verbal abuse.

The motrin/ibuprophen does help with the swelling issue though.. I take froben SR which is a long acting ibuprophen type drug and boy do I notice when I am off them for a bit, I also take 400 ibuprophen ocasionaly.. does nothing for the surface burn cramps or deep ache but it takes the edge off and I move easier and am not so garded I noticed.

I took tramecet for a month a very similar drug to the one the Dr put you on and it didn't help me much at all, but we are all diffrent as you know in the way RSD presents in each of us and the meds that help each as well.

I realy hope this new med helps you with your pain and I am glad he did not just give you the "nothing more we can do to help you" speech.. There is so much more out there it is just getting access to the right kind of treatments, and/or referals to docs that know more about RSD and may be able to do more for us.

You hang in there Ang you are stronger than you think, I know the strength it takes to say "no more" and stick to it, you will find you are much more a whole person without a disfunctional relationship wearin you down too.

Now this is as much a pep talk to me it seems as it was meant for you.. so thanks for letting me air it out here, mabie it is the wrong place but I wanted to tell you that your previouse post where you told us of what was happening and you leaving him, gave me the strenght and conviction to know that I was doing the right thing too.

Thank you,

Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote