Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you Donna

That could definitely be what's going on.

I have no expectation of when I'll hear back from my doctor's office. I'm less worried about my results because of what the respiratory therapist said following my test. Now I hope he sends me back to test me for asthma though.

I'm going to try to quit smoking again by going back to the e-cigarette when I finish this carton.

Dottie woke me up at 2:30am when she knocked over the glass of water that was on my nightstand. The water fell into my purse, which was next to the bed. So, I was up in the wee hours trying to deal with that mess.
I woke up again around 6 to several spots of cat puke. So, right now I'm not exactly thrilled with my cats.

I sprayed the Feliway on the box spring and all the spots on the couch and loveseat they like to scratch. The smell of the spray didn't bother them at all. I haven't seen them scratching at anything, but that's just a coincidence at this point since Feliway doesn't work that fast.

I really wanted today to be a day where I didn't have to go anywhere...

But we may or may not have a snow storm tomorrow into Sunday morning that will dump 5-8" on us, and that will interfere with my plans to go grocery shopping this weekend. I'll have to shop for at least a couple of days today and we're having snow flurries.

I'm getting really tired of the The Weather Channel app's lousy weather forecasts. They change frequently, and are often wrong. I depend on them to prepare for when I should and shouldn't go out...
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-06-2017), Dmom3005 (01-07-2017), Mari (01-06-2017), mymorgy (01-07-2017)