View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 08:40 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca71 View Post
I think now at least some of it is medication related drowsiness. But there is a difference, you know, between being sleepy from medication, and that bone weary feeling.

Yes, I'm doing too much, but I don't have a choice. Kids and a disabled/ill husband who keeps getting hospitalized, not enough help. I've been more demanding of the in-laws, but even when I demand they come help, they show up at 4 pm. I don't know what they think I do all the rest of the day. MIL has fibro so she says "I can't do this two days in a row." Well, sweetie, I take care of your son every day and I have CRPS. So annoying. And at night the pain elevates so I sometimes I can't fall asleep early, PLUS that's my only "ME" time.
I do take naps when I can.

Surgery for the non-healed fracture is on hold waiting for the wisdom of Worker's Comp to catch up and decide that it is needed. But first they have to repeat all the steps already done. Of course. And not approve doing it with my doctor at Kaiser because he's "Not on the approved list" OH NO!!! can't go off of the list. Sheesh.
You sure have a lot on your plate. No wonder you are exhausted! Just be sure to have it checked out. I was feeling this terrible exhaustion and my doctor ordered all the blood work.......nothing. That was a relief but it didn't solve the problem. I decided to see an allergist because I remembered feeling fatigued 30 years ago and allergy shots helped. My allergist told me that the extreme fatigue could be from the allergies. So after the testing and allergy shots, I finally started to feel better. My point is that not everything is pain, medication, or stress related. I was lucky. My extreme fatigue was a pretty simple fix. I hope you are feeling better, but if not, get those tests done and have your doctor(s) do some brainstorming. You don't want to miss anything.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Shay
Shay08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Becca71 (01-06-2017), Littlepaw (01-08-2017), RSD ME (01-06-2017)