View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

This is what I WOULD NEVER TELL A MAN TO DO!!! Of course not. I could never do such a thing.

I would never tell a man to kick back, pop open a six pack. Put on a Beyonce video, or Shakira, look at that booty, and just sit back and smile!!!

OF COUSE, I WOULD NEVER TELL A MAN TO DO THAT. I mean, why would I want a man to not have pain for a five minute period. Why would I tell a man "you deserve a nice cold one, sit back and watch and enjoy a beatiful woman DO HER THING!!!

Now why on earth would I want to tell ANY MAN TO DO THAT!!!

It's not seemly for a woman to even think such a thing. The other night, my husband, who was in such pain with his feet and with other stuff going on his body, well, this man was sitting in front of the internet, watching Shakira shake her booty, and he was sitting there tapping his feet, and shaking his arms and he was completely oblivious to his pain. Now Alan can't drink alcohol. But believe me, if Alan COULD DRINK, he would have been sitting there chilling with a cold one, enjoying a beautiful woman shaking her booty. So for that five minutes, (or however long he was at the computer), my husband was in another zone.

BUT I COULD NEVER TELL YOU TO DO THAT, TO HAVE A COLD ONE, LOOK AT A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN DO HER THING!!!! To take your mind off of your pain for just a little while. Now what kind of a woman would tell a man do do that???

lol

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote