View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 06:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Elaine,

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having problems. I hurt my back and my husband has had 3 back surgeries so I can relate to the pain you have been having. You may want to ask your Dr. if you can start pool therapy and get off the Neurontin all together. When you do pool therapy you have to do certain exercises in a 80 degrees pool and just by walking in the pool it made a huge difference for both my husband and me when it came to back pain.
Years ago I took Depakene which the same a Depakote what you need to maybe try is vimpat when I went on that the myoclonic seizures stopped completely Also my Dr. told me to use medical marijuana and I am amazed at how that has helped me. I buy it on line in a mouth spray and squirt it in my mouth 1-2 times a day and my seizures have been the lowest since I started keeping track back in 1989. The medical marijuana is also used for pain, and to help seizures along with stopping cancer. If you are interested check out
healthy hemp oil and you can buy it on line and if you don't like it they will send you back your money within 90 days.
Tell your neuro to do a PET and Spect scan on you often when they can't find what's triggering the seizures they will do this test. For yrs. they thought it was just scar tissue on my brain that was triggering seizures but when they did brain surgery on me they found damage that was way to deep in my brain for any tests to show and this could be the problem you are having. Check out the page Coping with Epilepsy if you want to get more help from others.
Here's wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote