Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 08:35 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Grocery shopping was entertaining yesterday... the woman in the checkout line in front of me was lip syncing and gesturing to the music they were playing in the store and she was really into it!!! I had to put my head down and stop watching so I didn't burst out laughing! It was the wildest thing I've ever seen!!!

We got a dusting of unexpected snow last night, and we are supposed to get some precipitation from the storm in the area today, but the forecasts about how much keep changing. It seems like we'll be getting at least 4", but I'd hardly call that a storm. High temps will be in the low 20s for the next couple of days, with the lows in the single digits. I'm hoping I don't have to go anywhere until my pdoc appointment on Wednesday.

I'm going to work on the second scratching post today. I'm hoping it's not going to be as difficult as I think it is. I'm going to force myself to finish it today no matter how long it takes. Maybe my husband will have some tips that will help make doing this one easier than the last one.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-07-2017), Dmom3005 (01-07-2017), Mari (01-07-2017), mymorgy (01-07-2017)