View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i will mention the irritability and the deeper depression. I am worried about pudge. I might take her to the vet again. I have a few kinds of food out there. right now she is sitting on the arm of the recliner. she can see it snowing outside. I have gotten friendly with a Japanese woman at the senior center.
pudge just walked over to the food. Pudge is eating. Yesterday we talked a abit about football. she is very bright and interested in so much.she is upbeat. I worry that my depression will turn off everyone. she is always telling me i look nice. I haven't told her how depressed I am. I am beginning to think more and more of going to a therapist. they haven't helped in the past. I really becaame the family scapegoat after i turned eleven or twelve but stil was used for my father's alcoholism. Myra took no part in being involved in it. she told everybody she had a wonderful childhood. she had a great fantasy life. I had the opposite.
I just got more pills. without the extra help they are more. I called up to find out if they included the epic discount. I didn't ask the right questions.
Oh about fiji. I became very friendly with a fijian woman whose husband wa s stationed at the u.n. It was a very happy period of my life. we played tennis and squash almost every day. then I went to fij with them and it all split apart.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-07-2017), Dmom3005 (01-07-2017), OhKay (01-08-2017)