View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 09:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Georgia weather is certainly throwing my body for a loop too . It's been going from almost unbearably hot one afternoon to cold and damp the next day. My poor old kitty still wants to go outside, but only wants to spend about 10 minutes out there then it's back inside and claiming a lap, preferably one that has a blanket on it he can snuggle under.

Other than that, the DSD just might be growing up a wee bit... I kicked her out of the house, but DH came home from work and let her come back, I said I would leave then because I refused to be put in the hospital over stressing about her, and as luck would have it, I ended up in the hospital, scared the crap out of her it seems, and she has been quite attentive since I've been back home. And very forth coming about where she is going and when she'll be back. Granted it's only been for a day, but she seems to be improving some and is starting to learn her father's A/C trade, which she started going over the online courses he has through his job yesterday while I was in the hospital.

I might be half blind and even more of a cripple then I was before, but hey, some good still came out of it if the DSD can continue in her current behavior trend. Would almost say that it was worth it, so long as you don't ask me when I need to get up to use the bathroom . I feel as though the vision will return as it likes to run away on occasion and is my biggest "complaint" at the moment, as far as the weakness in the legs goes... we were already making plans to make the house more handicap friendly and this has just put a bit more of a rush job on that. If it doesn't improve by the 16th when the GB is supposed to return, well... it'll be time for a few ramps to go in place over a couple of thresholds so I can continue to watch her. At least we live in a single story ranch so, it's really just a few minor things.

Just so happy about the 180 in the DSD right now to care about the why's and wherefores that brought about the change
Debbie D (01-11-2017), ger715 (01-10-2017)