View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Elaine,

I got the user name because I collect pigs and I'm into ham radio. My husband gave me that nickname and it's been that way for the past 30 yrs. Also remember is someone calls you a pig to tell that person "Thanks" because pig stands for Pretty Intelligent Girl/Guy.
I'm wondering if the Neurontin isn't causing the problem for you. I know that the drug co. making Neurontin has been sued for millions because they have been doing off market labeling with the drug and they found that the drug was triggering seizures for people who never had epilepsy. I know when I was on it the drug caused me to have status seizures where I would be out of it for 30 min. to 2 hrs. and this in turn caused more brain damage. Ask your Dr. to do a DNA test on you all they have to do is draw some blood from you and then get some salvia from the inside of your mouth, all of that will be sent to the lab which in turn will show your body chemistry along with the amount of enzymes in your liver. When the Dr. sees this they will be able to find the correct med for you with the least side effects. I had this done a few yrs. ago and found out I was drug resistant to all seizure meds out on the market right now.
Try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day and Folic Acid 1 mg. that often can help reduce the seizures for some people. You may also want to go to the store and get some coconut oil make sure it's organic and refined then put it on your skin once or twice a day the coconut oil builds up ketones in a persons body which in turn stops or reduces seizures. I have been doing it for close to a yr. now and it works great. This past yr. I had the least amount of seizures. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote