View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 11:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Thumbs up The Date Is Booked !!

February 3, 2017 at 1030 am is the scheduled date I will have my Medtronic Cervical SCS Trial Implant done. Fingers crossed for some "Good Vibrations" since this is pretty much my last resort at dealing w this pain!

I sent the Rep an email requesting the EXACT Model, details, etc of whats being used - just in case this helps others who've had the procedure provide me some feedback. I know this has NOT been helpful for some here (Gerry) which makes me feel horrible for those of you it hasn't. However, I pray there is still something out there which brings you relief, and I hope for the best for ALL here as well.

Also - oddly enough I found an OUTSTANDING Closed Group on Facebook over the weekend that has seriously welcomed me with open arms! (Almost too much attention for someone w PTSD actually- ) The "Spinal Cord Stimulator Support Group" on Facebook is chock full of people who've had EVERY brand of SCS known to man, all over the world, and has given me tons of feedback as well. Thought Id put that out there for anyone interested. You have to "Join" and everything written within does NOT get shown on your own FB page either! BIG PLUS! Anyone that joins up will see a huge post, with pics and articles of myself there - not that I have anything to hide at all. Im sure you'll be able to figure out which one is me!

Will keep you updated during the trial and after guys & gals. Really appreciate you all too! Stay warm no matter where you are!
Gunny Fitz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-08-2017), ger715 (01-10-2017), PamelaJune (01-10-2017)