View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Starz, sorry you had to be back in the hospital. Sometimes that's what it takes to make some one sit up and see who they are and the effect they are making on others in the house hold.

I am doing OK as far as my blood count. Well I think I am, I feel good as far as that is concerned. But my back is still feeling real bad. Finally got an MRI and it showed continued degeneration of my low back. I have my Mom's back. But I also have a herniated disc which I guess is causing the most pain and difficulty in walking. But with the stent I had done back in August, it prevents me from getting any surgery. Well, I haven't even asked the cardiologist about going off the medicine for time enough to have surgery. When my doctor's office called after the MRI, they asked if I wanted to see a neurosurgeon or a pain clinic.I asked about physical therapy also. My physical is scheduled for Thursday and I will discuss it all then.

My daughters bought me the Aleve TENS unit for Christmas and it does give me temporary relief.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (01-10-2017), Starznight (01-10-2017)