View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 02:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

many thanks to all of you. again and again and again. every time my husband calls and chews me out i just look at all the helpful advice and warmth i've received here and i KNOW in my heart that i am doing the right thing. it is hard. really hard. i'm trying to keep my head on straight for my sanity as well as for the kids. my oldest was crying for her daddy last night...

since i've been taking my meds as i should, the (near) full body burning has subsided. my hands are a mess, tho, and i'm beginning to think there is nothing that will fix it. it feels like i am holding an electric fence. i thought about taking a pain pill, but i am gonna try and hold out. heck, it's been so long since i've had pain meds that i don't know what to expect!

this has been a journey, that's for sure. my pain doc at home wants me to continue PT and my sister is going to hook me up with someone here.

i forgot to tell you something! when my sister picked me up from the train station, she handed me the phone and told me to call dr. laura and see what she would say about this mess that i'm in. so i did... LOL and she said "don't go back. you did the right thing. it's his fault that he is 4 hours away from the kids that he loves and the woman that he loves." when i hung up, we turned up the radio and listened to the whole thing (because of the delay). what i didn't hear was her saying (after i hung up) God! i LOVE it when a woman has a backbone!" woooooo! yay for me! it made me smile anyway.

shalom,
a

- e. e. cummings
unrouley1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote