View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default This is gonna sound crazy but please tell me I'm not the only one with this...

Okay, my name is Crissy, I'm 36 and have been having lower back pain for as long as I can remember. I know I have degenerative disk disease and they've told me there is moderate arthritis. I also have some bulging disks. I don't have my mri in front of me right now or I'd tell you exactly what it states....anyway, I also have a pseudoarthrosis of my sacroilliac region. Yesterday I had to have facet injections done under live xray. The dr started calling in more Dr's because apparently I have 2 transitional vertebrae in the lumbar region...I'm now the coolest patient they've seen although I don't feel cool at all. I've tried to find info on this and can't find anything. I've also had the nerves in that location burnt which didn't do any good. The Dr's are going to try and find out more and what our next steps will be, but until then...do any of y'all have any info or could y'all point me in the right direction? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Charsey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Skeezyks (01-13-2017)