View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 02:49 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Thank MsKari85

MsKari85. Thanks. I cried when I read your reply. I am so sorry that you are going through all of this too and your 31yo!! I'm 47 and I have absolutely nobody in my life that has experienced anything like this...it's hard to explain that every step I take is excruciating. I used to walk my dogs for miles and just get lost in the moments with them. I just got back from walking my newly adopted dog and I just looked around and couldn't believe just how much I was hating my day. I hope this ends for everyone suffering with this crap. Thanks for the advice on diet..I have eliminated mostly sugar at this point and juicing more. I think you are the one who had mentioned a group on Facebook that consists of ppl with various neuropathies. I did join that group for support. I hate that I cry too.and I do the same thing thinking its a nightmare but it's real unfortunately...it just sucks! Before all of this, everything was good. Thank you again for reaching out and I hope you get better soon...I believe I have read some of your Facebook posts about nutrition and I have been impressed with your knowledge. Hopefully with your diet and supplements your health will start to improve. I have read about IVIG and wonder if you are a candidate for that treatment. I have also read here and on Facebook about success stories and that always gives me some glimmer of hope. Please take care and I will put you in my prayers!
Sophie0513 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (03-09-2017)