View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 03:38 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Hello JOHN TITOR: Well... I'm not a doctor. So I can't offer you anything in the way of medical advice related to what you've experienced. But, just from my own personal experience, I will tell you my head has taken a beating over the years. (I'll spare you the details.) And, although I have a couple of problems related to this, I have not experienced what you describe. So, from my perspective, I would say what you are experiencing is most likely related to your anxiety... not from bumping your nose on your hand.

Anxiety is something I've struggled with for many years. And I know it can cause all sorts of distressing sensations & experiences. However, since what you are experiencing is clearly of concern to you, my suggestion would be that you see your doctor about it. It may be unlikely, but it is possible that the symptoms you're experiencing are related to something else entirely & that they simply happened to arise at the same time you bumped your nose, thus making you think that perhaps the nose bump had caused the symptoms you're experiencing. Anyway, getting yourself checked out may be the best way to resolve the concern you have regarding what you are experiencing. I wish you well...