View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 12:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I need opinions, please

PLEASE, PLEASE, READ AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION:

I do not know what is happening with my peripheral neuropathy, Right after my 6 month check up with my neuro I started having problems (naturally). Before that, I could have about 3-5 good days per week. Now it is down to zero. My feet get really red after I'm up for a couple of hours. I can barely walk from the bedroom to the kitchen and den. I have burning pain with bright red skin, the stiffness in the toes and the feeling that my feet are too big for my skin. All the wonderful stuff I had when I was diagnosed with small fiber poly-neuropathy idiopathic 2 yrs. ago. (It was many years in the making.)

So when I can't take any more, into bed I go with my books and laptop but I feel exhausted also and typically never use them. I fall asleep 5 pages into a book. This part is new. What is happening to me??? I have an appt. with my pain doc tomorrow and my GP a week from now. But I'd like to get opinions from YOU as well. I am going on a cruise in a month and I have to get better!!! My neuro is good but has a terrible bedside manner but I will probably end of calling her - yuck.

Something I forgot to mention. I was started on 2 new meds: Mirapex for my RLS to replace the Xanax I've been taking AND just a few days ago started Detrol LA for bladder issues we are still working out.

Suggestions, anyone?????

Love to all,
nancy-h
(The same pain in the butt nancy-h from BT-1)

Last edited by nancy-h; 09-24-2006 at 04:03 PM.
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote