View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 04:15 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Hello Enbloc

I have a f/u appt with the immunologist this Wednesday. Initially when I saw her, she didn't think there was any problem but agreed to do the further testing. She said she would call me, however when her office called to schedule a f/u, I now think she might be see there is something off. I will talk to her about further testing or a possible need to see a rheumatologist.
I will learn the biopsy results on Jan 26. The neurologist is nearly certain that I have SFN and with my symptoms, I believe he is right.
ENbloc, I don't think I have an autoimmune type symptoms..I'm not even sure what they might be. My energy levels are good..I just have this horrific type pain..burning skin sensitivity..I am trying to advocate for myself...and the direction that I have comes from you and the others who have taken their time to guide me. Honestly, I would be lost without It! thank you again Enbloc!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
As others have commented, your IgG and IgM are low. I'm not sure why the immunologist that ran the tests hasn't followed up with you about the next step...whether he thinks further testing for CVID is warranted (subclasses, and vaccine tests) or if he thinks you should see a rheumatologist at this point to get his/her input about autoimmune disease (at least 25% of those with AI disease are also immune deficient).

Someone needs to step up tot he plate for you and provide some direction. I wold contact the immunologist and get his opinion and if you have current autoimmune type symptoms, then see a rheumatologist (can't hurt).

Do you know the results of your skin biopsy?
Sophie0513 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElaineD (01-17-2017), St George 2013 (03-09-2017)