View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 02:40 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Hello ElaineD: I'm sorry you're experiencing these symptoms. I don't have anything as severe as you describe. But I have this constant sort-of "nervous" feeling throughout my body 24 / 7. The thing is I don't have anything to be nervous about. So although it feels like nervousness, I presume it must be something else. I also have what I typically describe as a restless-leg-syndrome sort of feeling also throughout my whole body 24 / 7. I haven't sought treatment for any of it, however. I also experience myoclonic jerks during the night occasionally. I also have been diagnosed as having Meniere's Disease. So I have some stuff going on that I presume is probably related to that as well (dizziness & balance issues.)

I did mention all of this to a psychiatrist I see a couple of times a year at present. He offered to write me a prescription for Neurontin. However I declined. I was on Cymbalta for a year or so back a couple of years ago now. While I was on it, I started to develop some jerkiness in my hand & arm movements. However, once I got off of the medication, that gradually went away.

Anyway, best of luck with your upcoming appointment. I hope it yields some beneficial results for you. Please keep us posted.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElaineD (01-17-2017)