View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 05:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello

I have visited this forum several times over the past year or so, but never posted anything. I always found a lot of comfort in knowing that I am not alone!! And that I am not crazy!! I have had TOS for at least six years that I know of, but four years of that was without a proper diagnosis. It is all a big, long story full of doctors that didn't listen - I am sure everyone else has had the same experience - and ended up with one who didn't give up!! I have had brachial plexis surgery on both sides, radial nerve surgery on both forearms, and had 6 denervations in my back. I am done. No more surgery. The pain is still more that I can live with, and the weakness in my arms quite severe. I finally quit my job last February. Since then, I have felt somewhat better, but only because I have pretty much given up everything that I enjoy. I still have a LOT of bad days, but at least now I have SOME good ones. I still get depressed a lot, really wish I could work!! It is a real comfort to know that there are others out there that have the same problems!