View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Good perspectives for small fiber neuropathy treatment

I am a psychiatrist in Brazil with celiac disease discovered at the same time that the neuropathy of fine fibers appeared in my feet and then hands.
Embrora does not ingest gluten for all this time the neuropathy never completely disappears and floats between mild discomfort to strong burning and pain in the feet and sometimes in the hands besides small and fast shooting type pain elsewhere in the body. I tried immunoglublin infusion with a partial result. But it is expensive, requires a fight with the health insurer and requires hospitalization for several days. I gave up on this.

But I mean, I've been researching a lot about it. And I want to say that there are at least two substances in research that will bring effective treatment to repair fine fibers. These are ARA290 from Araim Pharma and XIB4035. The first substance looks like it will appear on the market soon. It has the power to activate the self-regeneration of the body. Alternatively, the other may be a locally applied cream to make the nerve network grow again.

I think it is important that patients ask for speed in these researches so that these treatments do not take as many and are already present in the course of our lives.
Heliobop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlackHero (01-24-2017), ger715 (01-22-2017), onlyhuman (02-10-2017)