View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 02:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Does anyone know if yoga would help or hurt this? I keep thinking the stretching may be good for me. I was trying yoga but wasn't sure if it was helping so I stopped. I'm in such a flare at this point, I'm not sure what to do. I only know I need some relief.

My last two IVIGs didn't seem to work. I have a neuro appt on Monday but last time he wanted me to try the only anti-consultant I haven't tried yet (sorry I can't remember which one). I don't want to do that because my husband was diagnosed with cancer a while ago and I really want to keep a clear head. Thankfully, right now he is beating all odds and doing great. (This is the reason why I disappeared from the site and you don't see me on much)

What do you think, will yoga help at all? I appreciate any advice anyone can give me.

Mrs D. I'm doing research on exactly where to place the patches for the dorsal root. It looks like possibly along the sides of the cervical spine since the dorsal ganglia are on the sides of the vertebrae. I thought I may also try the sides of the sacral spine. Do you agree with my thoughts?
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote