View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 05:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Heya

you should smile! You are definetly a woman with a backbone! I am glad you made the decision you did, and that you are confident in having made it!

About pain killers - if you take them regularly then you reduce the whole amount of pain your body is in - instead of letting the pain get worse and worse and worse till you can't bear it so take a pill - which then takes 30 minutes to kick in and then only takes the edge off the pain instead of dealing with it more. (OK I am rubbish at explaining - get IHH to explain - I spent yonks trying to bash it into her had with a stiletto... <long story>)! But, (depending on your symptoms/ pain leve/ whether you pain is constant or fluctuates) it might help reduce the pain abit more.

I'm glad you got another script for PT!

Is you sister the one that lives right out in the forest in a really calm place? (I think you mentioned her before), if so then just chill out, meditate abit and try and work out where you are with everything that's happened (hey, you're a psychology student too.. so you know what I mean!).

love ya (strong woman!! LOL!)

Froggsy xxxxxxxx
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote