View Single Post
Old 01-25-2017, 04:41 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Shocked New Member - Severe Head Injury

Hi,

I'm a 28 year old male from India. I suffered a head injury in last week of December, thanks to fog and a badly made speed bump.

Some of this information is second hand since I only came to my senses about 10 days back. I woke up after the injury quite incoherent. Was admitted in the ICU for about 4 days. I've severe concussion. I spent about 2 weeks not in my right mind. Telling my mom to switch-off the doctors (i think that came because I had recently seen the show 'Westworld', which is about Robots).

I'm on this forum since I often suffer from anxiety, especially in the mornings, and start freaking out. I spend almost the entire day feeling dazed, confused and feeling like I'm high on something. I'd like to know if this goes away.

I start feeling relatively normal at only about 8-9 PM. (Right now it's 3 PM and I'm only half sure that i'm posting in the right place on the forum)

My old memories are all fine. Last 2-3 years of memories had got all messed up but quite a bit has returned and more seems to be coming back gradually.

I'd love if someone who's been through this could find time to talk to me.

Thank you!

Apoorv.
ap_rv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Skeezyks (01-25-2017)