Old 01-26-2017, 09:32 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
Hi MelodyL

Just checking in - wondering how your rehab is going and hoping you are doing okay and due to head home soon.
Hi all. I was discharged today. Hopefully I will get home P/T.

Alan however is not so lucky. After signing me out, (he is recovering from the flu). he got so weak they had to take him to the hospital.

I called. His labs are good and they have him on fluids. They took him last week when the same thing happened but they released him the next morning. He had some case of the flu. I had my girlfriends go up to my apartment and check on him last week and they called 911.

They checked on him last night. They gave him juice. It's like he was hit by a freight train. And no, he doesn't get a flu shot. He was told he can't get one because of auto immune and the fact that his mom had Guillian Barre syndrom years ago.

Anyway, just spoke to him. He's okay. I'm dead tired because I came home to a house that you wouldn't believe.

Anyway, did the cleaning and now I'm bushed. Sciatica is killing me more than my hip surgery. This stinks.

Anyway just wanted to update you all and thank you for all y our kind words

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (01-27-2017), en bloc (01-26-2017), glenntaj (01-27-2017), Kitty (01-26-2017), kiwi33 (01-27-2017), mrsD (01-26-2017), St George 2013 (01-27-2017)