View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 07:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

a quick note to tell you all that seeing all these positive replies is like getting real mail in the mailbox! thanks for building me up.

and hey... i took my pain pill and it looks like it's workin.

yes, this is the sister that lives close to the woods. the house that they are building is on top of a hill IN the woods, but it won't be liveable until september. the construction site is an absolute disaster and you have to climb a ladder to get inside. i'm staying away so i don't get hurt.

i got my hair cut and eyebrows waxed yesterday. that was a mistake because it felt like my skin was torn off. once again something that i don't think i will do again. everything is ultra ultra sensitive. so i am slowly learning what i can and can't do. ice is the biggie and my nieces and nephew already know to scoop the ice cream.

so anyway, i think i am learning to adapt to my body and i'm taking precautions as to not over-do anything (which is a nasty habit). i'm being responsible.

shalom,
a

- e. e. cummings
unrouley1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote