View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud View Post
What has worked for me is to slow down, I sort f fund out my brain did not need to be as busy as I thought and kept it prior to my accident.

I write notes now as Mark suggests and when I multi task I stop at clear and obvious jumping off points before allowing my mind to go to the next chore.

Yes it gets frustrating because I'm not like I was before where multi tasking flowed but if tasks are completed and results are satisfactory does it matter if you are having to accomplish it in a different manner? No. In fact I say more power to us for being able to learn, shows we are still alert and active upstairs.

Bud
Thanks Bud. Work has been tougher and more stressful. I feel overwhelmed and I cant relax or unwind after work knowing I'm going to be stressed out the wazoo the next day. I really, really could use a few weeks off to decompress and destress so I can rid myself from this state and begin the healing process.

On top of work being difficult, it is also tougher to keep tabs with my friends and remember what they are doing and what they recently told me. I feel like I am one step behind when I am talking with them and that my memory has taken a step back compared to what it used to be. This scares the hell out of me. I hate all of this and I also know I'm in no position to complain.
islesftw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote