View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 07:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Apoorv,

You asked if I felt tired or dragged down after the concussion and the answer is yes, all I wanted to do is sleep. What can also be causing this for you is the seizure med you are taking, that can make many people tired and feel depressed. If I may ask what seizure med are you taking. I've tried at least 10 or more different seizure meds so I know the side effects of a lot of them. If you do decide to take vitamin B12 take 1000 mcg. once a day for the adult dosage. Also stay away from nutra sweet or anything that is like nutra sweet because they have found that causes more electrical activity to go on in the brain which in turn can cause both anxiety and seizure problems for many people. Cut back on the carbs and starch foods and eat foods high in fat and believe it or not that will help the anxiety also.
Before I forget to tell you I felt tired and dragged out for almost a yr. but I had Post Concussion Syndrome and that's what caused a lot of the problem.
I'm glad to hear you have seen a neurosurgeon. You may want to ask the Dr. to do a follow up fMRI (functional MRI) that will show even more detail than a regular MRI. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ap_rv (01-29-2017)