View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 06:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I would be aware if the place was promising results or being pushy. The place I went to in Ma was not, in fact I contacted them and requested they try it. They were honest that they had not done it for peripheral neuropathy, and did not promise me results.
The stem cell therapy I used was in hopes for regenerating nerves in lower legs. It was simply fat extracted from my abdomen, stem cells extracted from that fat and then reinjected into my lower leg nerves and 1 vial injected in my bloodstream via IV.
There are more extensive stem cell treatments, like the ones being done at northwestern by Dr Burt, for auto-immune diseases. I attempted that one but was not accepted. That one extracted cells from bone marrow. It also required complete immune system depletion.
Good luck in your decision. There are many stem cell places in other countries going on too. I would be careful of these, they are a lot higher priced than the ones offered in the US, not sure what they are supposedly doing different to make them higher priced.
northerngal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (01-29-2017)