View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay08 View Post
Hotfoot, your new question is a good one. You may want to start a new thread to get everyone's attention on that one.

I was already retired when CRPS developed. However, I can say that I could have probably returned to work with some modifications that would be possible. I would have needed more time off than before the CRPS and I don't think it would have been easy.

It would really depend on the type of job and how well the pain is being managed. If a person is on a lot of meds with side effects that prevent them from driving or operating machinery or that prevent them from concentrating, that would certainly be a deterrent.

There are people who go into remission and I hope you hear from them. (I also hope that you become one of them.) Good luck with your quest to return to work. Remember that there is always hope!

Shay
Thanks Shay- that is a good idea to post a new thread-
I have trouble focusing on tasks in order and it's especially obvious to me when I post here. It's likely the gabapentin and uncertainty of things now. I'll post it. Thanks for the positive response-I will do something- idk what yet...Hotfoot 👣
Hotfoot53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-30-2017), Shay08 (01-30-2017)