View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 10:14 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

it is not worth it. i go up and down so much. I was so excited about Pudge..I wanted to take a picture!
I am so excited that Federer won and finally found out that his boy and girl twins are identical. I really freaked out when i saw my weight but then up when i saw that i can drink coffee without creamer.that was my source of carbohydrates.. I got so excited about my other new attendant but then i plunged when i realized i will have trouble telling her to work. right now i am down and upset because i won't be up for marcia. she comes today. I think she is very sensitive. I think she gets bipolar-i hope so. then there is another pair of shoes i want. I just bought another pair so I am still manic. I would go crazy if I had to chart all the swings. I am scared about money but I keep on buying shoes and rayon pants. I bought a pair of yellow ones today.
I guess i will make another cup of coffee before I go to p.t. I think i will skip senior center since marcia will come today and i want to do more cleaning.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-30-2017), Dmom3005 (01-30-2017), Mari (01-30-2017), OhKay (01-31-2017)