View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 02:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

MrsD, thank you. It did not go unnoticed that you replied right away. I appreciate your sympathy and am sorry for the loss of your kitties. It must've been very difficult to lose them in a row like that.

Kiwi, thank you. We have been remembering fondly how very spoiled Ba-ba was. How many cats have their very own hamster? Ba certainly had everything a cat could ever want, including three handservants. I am honored to have been able to give her such a life and thrilled she was healthy all those years to really enjoy every moment.

Sparky, thank you for your deep understanding. It is indeed like a part has gone missing. A woman I know told me she feels we can have animal soulmates. After knowing Ba-ba I think she is right. Having had cats all my life I can say the bond we had was extraordinary. I don't know that I am feeling especially graceful but I stayed connected with Ba-ba and listened to the signals she gave me on what she wanted, and was able to do. I know when they time comes with your beloveds, you will do the same.

Hugs for all,

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote