View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

sorry I am late to answer you. I typed out one yesterday and hit send and left this laptop which went into some cyber ether problem. I seem to have wifi with ATT go wonkey here in my living room.

I guess that post got lost then, as I discovered last night that my answer never posted.

Some days things seem okay and others, well, I get error messages!

Let me try again...

Both of those supplements you mention are specific for mitochondrial energy production. I typically only suggest them after the more common supplements fail.

I tend to think that if someone gets revved up from something it might indicate you are not low with them. Or that you are taking too much.

You could try a low dose every other day, and see if you see any changes in your PN. It is best to go slowly than taking many new things all at once. Try to resist the common, pill popping that people in the US tend to do. It may be that one common supplement will be your best bet, but taking too many things at once in the beginning, may hide that information from you.

Be aware, that lipoic acid is available in 3 different forms and the dosing for each is quite different.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote