View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 10:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown It Looks like to move is Off.... For Now...

Oh, Man...

I Love You Guys... You’re all da Bomb...
I guess I spoke too soon... Hubby and I discussed it and he thinks we should wait for the opportunity to arise again at a later date. He said that it will come up again it will just be towards the end of next year.

He was concerned that my pain levels still aren't yet in control and he is hoping that my PMD can have some time with me to work on better pain management and possibly a spinal cord stimulator.

We are putting our AZ property which is a beautiful lot in the foothills up for sale this weekend. We had planned on building our dream home there once we retired but when this whole disability issue happened with me... Well, the old home equity loans were taken out and that kind of put us in the you know what... The Big Dumper...

So what we are going to do is sell the AZ property pay off the home equity loan and then when the next opportunity comes up we will be better prepared money wise and buy a home already built in the same area. Hopefully my RSD will be more in control and things will go much more smoothly...

I really just wanted to get back to my Mom, she is getting older and I sure would like to spend the quality time with her while she is still able to get out and have fun doing the things that mothers and daughters love to do together.

I am so thankful for my husband who is so caring and considerate of my condition . I just hope that we are doing the right thing by staying put at this time...

Thank you so much for all your suggestions... I was so stressed last night and let me tell you it didn't help my pain levels..

Hugs to all..
Like I said... Your all da Bomb..
Dawn