Thread: mental fog
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Mark,

Thanks for answering.

If all this is due to an underlying problem then it is manifesting itself only via head movements as I don't remember any single time I experienced such a cognitive dysfunction without any sudden head movement prior to it. But why do you think it might not be because of a concussion as a result of sudden acceleration/deceleration? I remember you wrote a few times on different threads that you can get concussion symptoms by shaking your head 'no'.

My daily anafranil dosage is 10mg and I didn't get any nasty side effects from it so far.

I think the shaking itself doesn't cause considerably more force than turning your head suddenly to a voice which you didn't expect to hear. But I guess my brain must be now super sensitive to any movement due to some accumulated structural damage or sth.

When I did this tic-like head shaking, I do it only once (down/up or right/left) then I stop it. Next, I start worrying about it like crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
podcast,

Welcome back. I see it has been over 4 years.

I wonder if your symptoms are from the head movement or from the event that causes you to make the head movement. Is the head movement just a symptom of the underlying problem ? And, is the underlying problem causing all of your symptoms ?

Anafranil is a very strong med for OCD. It has lots of side effects. Could it be complicating your condition ?

Your head can sustain 4 G's from walking down stairs. There are many normal body movements that result in G forces being transmitted to you head.

When you do this tic like movements, how many strokes/repetitions do you do before you catch yourself and stop ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
podcast is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote