View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
This was a very good and thankful post you sent to me here my friend!
I sincerely appreciate you telling me about why you are going w Paddles too, but I know I would never be able to take it. YET- I understand exactly what he means by them wandering or drifting over time. I also don't know where they intend on putting the battery unit either to be honest. Hmm. Actually, this coming Friday is my Trial date and I have heard a damn thing from anyone yet which kinda ****** me off a bit. The Medtronic website shows all sorts of things i need to fill out, log or journal during the trial, etc? Guess that doesnt mean too much does it? Its actually the Post Procedure pain Im worried about. That and fact that NO PAIN MED seems to work for me anymore which is scary!

A friend at work said something about her Dr prescribing Fentanyl Lollipops for her once, but when mentioned to my Dr he said he'd lose his license! WTH?
ALL I ask for in life is to be Pain Free. No matter the cost or control, just let me live pain free!! (Sorry)
Gunny,

I pray your trial goes well. Please do keep us posted and I would follow up ASAP. For my trial, I kept my "journal" on the I-Pod I was given that also controlled my SCS. I would also talk to your doctor about your pain medication situation ahead of time, as well. Hopefully the SCS will provide you with the pain relief you are so in need of. I am having my permanent surgery on Tuesday, February 7th. I will keep you posted, as well.

LT
LovesTerriers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (07-08-2017), Gunny Fitz (02-10-2017), PamelaJune (02-02-2017)