View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 03:37 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Unhappy Anxiety

Hi Sue,

I think all my other problems are aggravated by really bad anxiety. My lightheadedness is much better than before.

The doctor changed my anti-seizure meds and stopped the anti-depressants.

The anxiety doesn't come and go, or get triggered. It automatically starts a few minutes after I wake up and lasts almost all day. its becoming quite unbearable.

I get a 2-3 hours relief in the evening before it starts again before bed-time.

Did you experience anything similar?

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi Apoorv,

It could be the med that is making you feel light headed but I know I had a hard time with my memory, and concentrating after the concussion it took me about a full yr. until I was back to normal but I had brain surgery for epilepsy before this happened and I'm sure that caused a lot of the problems also.
Try and keep track on a calendar of when you feel light headed, often that can happen when hormones are changing each month and when there's a low pressure in the weather.
Another thing that has been a great help to me is the medical marijuana CBD oil it calms the nerves, stops the headaches and my seizures. It has done wonders and all I do is use it as a mouth spray and squirt it once a day into my mouth. If you are interested in that check out the web page healthy hemp oil.
I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You,

Sue
ap_rv is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote