View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 12:10 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

One way you can test if your breathing is a culprit:

Do your symptoms come and go? That could suggest a breathing link (certain periods of hyperventilation or stress). It they are the same all or most of the time irregardless of activity or consuming an irritating food, or MSG, I'd think more of a RA trigger, or prediabetes, or a toxin, or virus.

This is where a daily journal could be helpful.

Some of the PN burning resembles the burning a person can get from coming into warmth after being in severe cold. Feet, hands, ears, etc, can burn when they warm up.

Just a couple of years or so ago, both my son and I got burning feet from a perch fish lunch on vacation. Within a couple of hours or less we both had to take our shoes and socks off! Less than fresh fish, harbor histamine producing bacteria. Histamine = burning and redness in some people.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (02-05-2017), echoes long ago (02-04-2017), Healthgirl (02-06-2017)