View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 03:11 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Hello again

I appreciate the interest in this thread. I'd just like to iterate, in case anyone missed it:

"In light of my blood test, would you recommend continuing to supplement B12? I take B12 on an empty stomach, along with my medication, and vitamin D. Prior to the daily B12 supplementation I used to wait about an hour before eating; should I extend that waiting period? I've no problem doing so."

Sadly, my tingling and burning symptoms, although tolerable, can be distracting and are constant. I've been keeping a daily diary of symptoms, supplements, and medication for years, as part of CBT but also to manage other health issues.

I hope that my suspected PN is due to fluoxetine, which will dissipate as I taper later this year but my high B6 and low B12 are red flags that perhaps I could have a mutated relevant gene, or some imbalance/toxicity. Additionally, would the laboratory make the same mistake twice with my B6? I have heard of such a thing before but assumed it was rare.

It's only been one day but there's no improvement yet since stopping zinc.

One other symptom that I thought could be relevant is my 'vibrating fingers', i.e. shaky hands but mostly my fingers. I've had that for probably 10 years or more. Because of its duration I dismissed it as irrelevant but I am wondering about it again.
Kittygiggles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote