View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 07:08 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

RR,

I am in school part time and doing well with it. I work one day a week for four hours at an office doing administrative work. I'm also starting to do more volunteer work on the weekends and am hoping to get an internship over the summer in my field. I'm finding a balance between living and still going to appointments but sometimes the scale tips in either direction. I think with my symptoms specifically the dizziness it's just better for me to ignore it at times and just do things throughout the day. If I'm sitting a lot of the day I just focus on the dizziness and think it's worse than it is. Doing activities takes my mind off it. Of course I know when I really need to rest but I was so scared for so long to do anything for fear of setbacks. I'm not anymore. I know that if I need to rest I'll just rest and I don't have to attach a horrible story to it. I'll be fine by the next day or two. We just have to live life the best we can and try not to let our symptoms control us. At least that it what I have realized in the past few months and it seems to be working!
Mother of Dragons is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote