View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 02:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Day 3 of Zoloft, makes me slightly nauseous. Had visitors yesterday, forced myself to give a swift vacuum, bathroom/toilets clean and dust. Don't know why I bothered, one of them wanted to play with the alpha male DDDog so he came in & white hair everywhere. After they left DB then had all 4 dogs in 1 by 1 (all white haired). Good for DB to spend some quality time with them, hope it lifted his spirits.

I'm not sleeping well at all on this Zoloft, 3 hrs sleep Friday night & 5 hrs last night. I was fuming when the dogs all woke at 5am to bark n whinge, I know DB heard them but didn't move, so I had to get up & feed them so the neighbours not disrupted. I then woke him up at 6 & finally convinced him we walk to the cafe for breakfast. Anything to get him off of the bed where he seems to have taken up permanent residence on his RDO's, incl eating in bed which peeves me beyond belief.... I know my anxiety & depression are at an all time high, I'm highly irritated by anything he does (or doesn't do more to the point).

I've started looking at health n wellness retreats, I think I desperately need to have a break but they all start from $3k for 5 nights, I haven't got that sort of $$ so now I'm looking to see if I can get an inpatient psych program covered by my health fund. DB says I cry because I watch the news, no clue how stressful he is to live with. Said to him I watch the news so I can be informed on whats happening in our world, it's no good living in a bubble not knowing. Besides which I don't cry at the news...

DB fellow DDO colleague diagnosed last week with Lumierres disease, rare and sometimes fatal. He has been in hospital this past week and only allowed out yesterday for day release, he & his wife were the visitors so I had to clean, couldn't have him breathing in dust etc while he is so ill.

I don't think I've cried today? Mouth is very dry as are my eyes. Feel agitated & have a headache. After coming back from the cafe I did a quick vacuum again to get rid of the white hair dust bunnies - no idea where that burst of energy came from.
eva5667faliure (02-05-2017), ger715 (02-05-2017), RSD ME (02-06-2017)