View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 11:15 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I can tell you that I definitely have a metabolic problem that caused or added to my neurological problems. I have dysautonomia, sfn, and joint hypermobility syndrome. Was fine and strong despite the mild underlying (newly diagnosed connective tissue weirdness -that I always thought was how every one was...but that's another story), exercised every day, ate like a cave girl and then was slammed with full body polyneuropathy due to some kind of exposure.

Anyway, my b6 was elevated which absolutely causes neuropathy according to even mainstream conventional science.
Also my copper and iron are deficient which are detrimental to the nervous system. Minerals are like the metal elements that conduct our electricity and the balance is so important, and so hard to get right when malabsorption is an issue.

Interestingly, I do better with out magnesium supplementation. It is a crazy puzzle to put all of this together. Its good to post questions for help and also to post what you have found on your journey so we can all help each other out.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kittygiggles (03-04-2017)